Adventures on a Nordhavn 72
- Current Location and Travels
- The Shear Madness Name
- Photo Gallery
- 2012-02-10 Sights and Sounds of a Passage – Part 1 and 2
- 2012-04-29 Fueling Up!
- 2012-05-16 Bahamas Cruising
- 2012-06-13 Bahamas Wildlife
- 2012-06-13 Navigating from the Flybridge
- 2012-06-14 Spearfishing in the Bahamas
- 2012-09-29 Blue Moon and Stormy Anchorage
- 2012-10-29 Riding Out Sandy at Anchor
- 2013-06-07 Passage from FL to RI
- The Cruising Life
- Previous Adventures
- Cruise With Us
2012-10-30 It Was a Dark and Stormy and Windy and Cold Night » 02 Strong wind, cold temps, low pressure, and note how out position changed with the winds shift to the South
This image was posted on October 30, 2012, 8:39 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
#1 by Anonymous on October 30, 2012 - 1:47 pm
Glad your safe and well with no damage.