Adventures on a Nordhavn 72
- Current Location and Travels
- The Shear Madness Name
- Photo Gallery
- 2012-02-10 Sights and Sounds of a Passage – Part 1 and 2
- 2012-04-29 Fueling Up!
- 2012-05-16 Bahamas Cruising
- 2012-06-13 Bahamas Wildlife
- 2012-06-13 Navigating from the Flybridge
- 2012-06-14 Spearfishing in the Bahamas
- 2012-09-29 Blue Moon and Stormy Anchorage
- 2012-10-29 Riding Out Sandy at Anchor
- 2013-06-07 Passage from FL to RI
- The Cruising Life
- Previous Adventures
- Cruise With Us
2014-07 Cruising North with Adventure » Anchor roller – bolt on left side is loose, weight of chain supported by temporary crowbar)
This image was posted on July 14, 2014, 7:13 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
#1 by attorney degree on February 8, 2015 - 1:22 am
You are so cool! I don’t think I have rewd through
anything like that before. So great to finhd somebody with unique
thoughts onn this subject. Seriously.. many thanks ffor starting this
up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet,
someone with a little originality!